Wednesday, March 2, 2011

True Happiness means YOU!

KNOWING WHAT HAPPINESS MEANS IS VERY IMPORTANT!




Words to live by:


“Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.” -- Denis Waitley


What is happiness for you?


I never understood happiness before. Until I've read the quote above. We need to understand ourselves in order to understand happiness. Once we find that inner peace, contentment, and joy, WE WILL TRULY BE HAPPY!


People who are asking or wishing for happiness --- it's because they have not discovered those in themselves yet. They still look for something else in the outside world and failed to see what inside of them.


Once a bad girl who never been contented of life. Party-Goer and Drunkard sometimes. Work and spend money by buying expensive things. I thought I was happy before until I realize that the lifestyle I had won't do anything good to me. True happiness would only be discovered if we let go of the negative things that we actually enjoy.

True Happiness will be affected with the way we feel and act or behave. If you won't sincerely search for happiness and force yourself to be blinded with the things that won't really benefit you, you will end up UNHAPPY.


True happiness isn't out there!


So take time to discover the real life's treasure so you would b

e truly happy and this is what I have found in myself.


I married an understanding husband 2 years ago. I gave birth to a sweet baby girl.

Both of them made me feel so happy and contented of my life. I could not ask for more! There's peace in me and I have important things to think of to make my life and family wealthy of love and happiness. I don't have to buy expensive things because I learned how to save money for my family's future.. and THAT explains MY TRUE HAPPINESS.


So, how about you? When will you start searching for the real happiness and peace?

Start looking deep down inside of you!


Here's something I wanted to add by Marshall Goldsmith:


"The great Western disease is, ‘I'll be happy when… When I get the money. When I get a BMW. When I get this job.’ Well, the reality is, you never get to when. The only way to find happiness is to understand that happiness is not out there. It's in here. And happiness is not next week. It's now."

-- Marshall Goldsmith


A very great post to read if you have time:


I found this blog through google search engine and I really found the post interesting about HAPPINESS. http://alingbaby.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/alphabet-of-happiness/

I think you will also find this interesting and exciting!



Meilene Boniba - Bonache

Jumping For Joy - TRUE HAPPINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment