Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays!


Happy Holidays Everyone!

My Daily Serving for today is:

“Why not concentrate on the now instead of hoping for better times in the future? Why not understand the now instead of forgetting it and hoping for the future? Isn’t the future just another trap?”

-- Anthony de Mello


It's so good to celebrate this special day with your family, friends and loved ones.
This is not just an occasion but this is the day to be intimate, give and receive love and most especially to celebrate the birthday of Jesus Christ - The Savior.

Why I chose this daily serving ??

Well, I have 2 people in mind. They are not close to me but I wanted to get close to them. I wanted them to see as part of their family. I am not really expecting a lot but I am just hoping that whatever happened in the past be forgotten and start anew.

I wanted to show them how much I treasure them but they haven't given me the chance yet.
I perfected the 9 mornings - Someone told me during my younger years that if ever I complete these 9 mornings, I could make a wish.

Just in line with my daily serving - I wish that they could accept me and make me part of their future. I opt to forget the very awful past with them and hoping one day I'll wake up, them considering someone special the way I feel for them too.. :)

Merry Christmas and I really do hope for a great future with these 2 important person in my life. . :)

Happy Holidays again EVERYONE. and I also do hope you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.

Thanks,

Meilene

as of December 25, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment