Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simply Focus If You Really Want Something!



Word to live by:

“By becoming a conscious choice-maker, you begin to generate actions that are evolutionary for you.”-- Deepak Chopra



I believe that you are making your own destiny. You are the one making decisions for your self, for your own life. If you intend to do something or if you really want something, focus on achieving it.

Whatever we set in our minds actually can be only achieved if we also put power and effort unto it. Somehow, no matter how difficult it would be, as long as you have that eagerness to get what you really want, you will surely take time to pursue and achieve it.

It would also involve efficiency, determination and patience. You must support your decision sincerely and wholeheartedly.


January 13, 2011 (tada! There goes another challenge for me)

Okay, I'm in a situation right now where I need to learn FOCUS, FOCUS! Yes, I've grown as a person who always take the easiest way to get whatever I want. But this time, a real big challenge came and I have to do something with extra effort and let's say, would really need me to FOCUS. Yes! as mentioned above, we are making our own destiny and we are the one making decisions. However, making decisions isn't that easy! Most especially if you are in a situation where everyone is against and still you are eager to get that SOMETHING. Aside from that, I used to go for shortcuts when I needed something before (and of course, either with the help of my parents or other family members). This time, I couldn't take the shortcut and I have to pursue it because it's not just something (like a joke) but really serious. This is also for the betterment of my family's sake! Now, I want to learn that focus. I have this recipe in mind but it would really take a long time before I get to the GOAL!! Right now my mind wants to rush everything but! I was also advised of taking it slow. Someone told me - "RUSHING EVERYTHING will lose your personal growth and that will disable you from being focused! "

I would like to take that advice starting today ! I need to be independent and I should know how to make the right decisions in life! I need to start TODAY for tomorrow might be too late!

At least starting it means you are strong enough to make your DESTINY! :



Ingredients:



1) Recipe - Write your ingredients so you won't forget anything ***Plan

2) Buy complete ingredients - this will give you a better preparation ***Set Goal

3) Prepare your cooking materials - everything should be in place and so you won't messed up with anything ***Put Plan into Action

4) Heat - start with moderate heat so it wouldn't burn! ***Take it slow - wait for slow results

5) Taste - once in awhile taste it so you would know that you're doing it right ***Pray

6) Follow what you have written and planned - make sure that you have the confidence to finish what you have started! ***Believe

7) Check it once in awhile - you might overdone or missed something ***Stay Focused

8) Stir it properly - make sure that everything will be cooked properly ***Be confident

9) PEPPER - You can't make life tasty without them! ***(in case of failure/ rejection along the way - don't give up, stand up and work it out!) Take it easy! You can always restart! They are just spices of your life

10) Serve with side dish (vegetables or fruits) to make it tastier! Enjoy it! ***GOAL FINALLY REACHED - Pray and thank HIM!


It doesn't sound simple but like cooking a real food, you really have to wait before everything will be cooked! :) That's it!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment