Monday, February 28, 2011

A Journey of Understanding MONEY!

Words To live by:

“Managing your money does not depend upon becoming wealthy or declaring vows of poverty. Rather, it is about creating stability and sufficiency – a balanced flow of monetary energy through your life.”
-- Dan Millman

During the first year of my work, I cried when I had less savings. I had to pay for my electric bills, water bills, had to buy milk for my baby, had to buy diaper, and a lot more. However, someone asked me... (What is your money for?, what's that weeping for?) then, suddenly I realized! I work hard because I had bills to pay, I needed to buy the needs of my baby and everything that is needed in my house!.. then I smiled.. yes, that's right!

I asked myself after that moment.. Absolutely! Why did
I cry?.. I should be thankful because I had enough money to pay for everything. This is better than having debts!! right?

Just like the quote above tells us! You have to create stability and sufficiency. There should be a balanced flow of monetary..!


Indeed, what is your money for?! What is more important than paying for something that you need EVERYDAY.. Do you really need more income? Is this because you need something to support your lifestyle? How much do you really need to become contented?

There should be a control over the money you are earning.. You have to spend wisely. You should know how to save!

There is a big difference between WANTING MONEY and NEEDING MONEY!

There are many things in this life that we should know how to appreciate.. We should know the real meaning of contentment.

Sometimes, WE are the challenge of our OWN LIFE!! You control your own life, same goes with MONEY, you should know how to control your money!. We should know how to be contented of what we have!

REFLECT and try to apprehend...

Here's another quote that I hope you would find helpful:

“We can respond creatively to what we experience as life-depriving and become richer in spirit for having met the challenge.”

-- Tad Crawford







No comments:

Post a Comment