Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thank God For The Perfect Family!

Perfect Family means: Other things may change us, but we start and end with family

Words to live by:

“Those who have children can become masters of patience, endurance, and steadfastness, because children will test you at every turn. …The way to make our children patient and loving is to be that way ourselves.”-- Eknath Easwaran


This picture was taken last December 2010. A great family picture (My hubby, my daughter and me).

This post, I just want to share that it is indeed great to be a wife and most especially being a MOM.

August 2, 2009, I gave birth to a lovely baby girl. She brought happiness and love. She's a precious gift that God gave to me. It is true that being a mother or father, it will make you the master of patience, endurance and steadfastness because your child or children will surely test you in every way.

I was able to bring the WHOLE and BEST of me since the day I became, MOTHER. She made me feel complete because I got to do things I never did before. My baby taught me how to become a better person because I managed to do things on my own like being mature to decide on important things, and a lot more. It wasn't easy, it was even tiring but it was WORTH IT!.. :)

*My hubby and I would take turns to wake up in the middle of the night to change our baby's diaper or feed her with milk.

*My hubby and I were too busy to look for more and more decent jobs to support our financial needs.

*My hubby and I were very careful of our decisions because every decision that we make should be beneficial for the three of us.

There are more things and I may not be able to mention all of them, but believe me, everything that we learned made us, THE BETTER PERSON, THE GOOD PARENTS.

I would like to thank GOD for giving me this perfect Gift! This way HIS way of teaching me how to become a better person. This was HIS way of showing me how beautiful LIFE is and how to appreciate life.

You don't have to hurry of becoming a parent, hence don't have to rush of having a family because the right time will come in the most unexpected moment. Just wait till God decides for you like He did to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment